The 2018 workshops planned provide the most up to date clinical training essential for physician assistants and nurse practitioners. We are constantly listening to attendees' feedback and added more content, provided more detailed instruction, developed new mannequins and added more topics.
Airway Management Workshop - ADULT
Airway Management Workshop - PEDIATRIC
Otology Workshop- Advanced
Practice paper patch myringoplasty
Flexible Nasal Endoscopy Workshop: Advanced Course
Flexible Nasal Endoscopy Workshop: Basic Course
Otology Workshop- Basic
ENT Procedures Workshop –
ENT Coding Workshop –
• Discuss and demonstrate vertigo examination;
– Neurological examination
– Rhomberg Test
– Fukuda Stepping Test
• Demonstrate ENG/VNG.
• Demonstrate and practice canalith repositioning
This two-hour session will discuss indications for videostroboscopy examinations, review use and care of the equipment, identify normal anatomy, normal variants, and abnormal findings, and practice performing and recording the examination.
• Recognize the usage and care of videostroboscopy equipment.
• Discuss indications for videostroboscopy examination of the adult.
• Identify normal anatomy, normal variants and abnormal findings visible via videostroboscopy
• Practice performing and recording a videostroboscopy exam on a simulated adult patient.
activity has been reviewed and is approved for a maximum of 113.00 AAPA
Category 1 CME credits by the AAPA Review Panel with a maximum of 38
earnable by an individual. PAs should claim only those credits actually
spent participating in the CME activity.
This activity was planned in accordance with AAPA CME Standards for Live Programs and for Commercial Support of Live Programs.