The 2018 workshops planned provide the most up to date clinical training essential for physician assistants and nurse practitioners. We are constantly listening to attendees' feedback and added more content, provided more detailed instruction, developed new mannequins and added more topics.
Airway Management Workshop - ADULT
Airway Management Workshop - PEDIATRIC
Otology Workshop- Advanced
Practice paper patch myringoplasty
Flexible Nasal Endoscopy Workshop: Advanced Course
Flexible Nasal Endoscopy Workshop: Basic Course
Otology Workshop- Basic
ENT Procedures Workshop –
ENT Coding Workshop –
• Discuss and demonstrate vertigo examination;
– Neurological examination
– Rhomberg Test
– Fukuda Stepping Test
• Demonstrate ENG/VNG.
• Demonstrate and practice canalith repositioning
This two-hour session will discuss indications for videostroboscopy examinations, review use and care of the equipment, identify normal anatomy, normal variants, and abnormal findings, and practice performing and recording the examination.
• Recognize the usage and care of videostroboscopy equipment.
• Discuss indications for videostroboscopy examination of the adult.
• Identify normal anatomy, normal variants and abnormal findings visible via videostroboscopy
• Practice performing and recording a videostroboscopy exam on a simulated adult patient.
This program is not yet approved for CME credit. Conference organizers plan to request 113 AAPA Category 1 CME credits from the Physician Assistant Review Panel with a maximum of 38 earnable by an individual. Total number of approved credits yet to be determined.